You may upgrade your VHS Modules to the new DVD format for a minimal charge.
Just follow the directions in the details below.
Eligibility: Customers with United States addresses or APO addresses, who have purchased VHS Modules at any time, are eligible for this offer. No proof of purchase will be required.
Cost: The cost is $30.00 per complete module set of VHS tapes, plus outbound shipping. You are also responsible for the expense of shipping your VHS tapes to VideoText Interactive, including any additional cost for proof of delivery. (Keep in mind that VideoText Interactive will not be responsible for lost inbound shipments, so proof of delivery is recommended.)
- You must place your order first. If you order online, print out two copies of your invoice, and enclose one copy with your shipment of returned tapes. If you order by calling the VideoText Interactive Order Department, (800-897-6181) you will be given specific directions for sending in your tapes.
- You will then ship or mail your original VHS tapes, in complete module sets, making sure to request proof of delivery. Please be sure to include your name, shipping address, email address, and phone number with your shipment. IMPORTANT! Please do not send in any books or binders (plastic cases).
- Please send your tapes to:
VideoText Interactive DVD Exchange
attn: Adam Lawyer
16 Portage Place
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- When tapes are received by VideoText Interactive, they will be matched with your order, and all details, including payment, will be confirmed.
- VideoText Interactive will then ship to you, those DVD discs corresponding to the VHS tapes received, and paid for. Please understand that only full program exchanges will have their DVDs shipped in a VideoText Interactive zippered vinyl case. All others must purchase this case separately.
VideoText Interactive is always wanting our customers to be satisfied with the technology that they are using to view our program. Therefore, we will also accept the return of tapes that are no longer in working condition to complete the exchange. If you have lost tapes or are concerned about the exchange, feel free to give our office a call at 1-800-ALGEBRA ext. 103 and we would be happy to work with you.
I’m Ready to Exchange my VHS Tapes to DVDs!
Call us at 1-800-ALGEBRA to order!
IMPORTANT NOTE! We understand that school is always in session, and you may be in the middle of the VideoText program. So, if you still want to take advantage of this exchange, go ahead and place your order now. You will then be directed to send in all of the tapes you wish to exchange, except for the one you have just started. Keep that tape, and indicate on your order (in the comments section, if you order online) which tape you are keeping, so you can continue school. You will not be required to send in that tape, even when you finish it.